Registration for RaAM14 Virtual is still open!
May 7, 2021
We have been trying to be optimistic and remained optimistic about very many things, except for on-site events during RaAM14. After heated discussions, we, the Local Organising Committee, have decided to change the format of RaAM14 from hybrid to fully virtual. There are several reasons for that: first, a great deal of uncertainty concerned with crossing country borders, second, frequent and sometimes rather unexpected changes in COVID-19-related requirements in Lithuania, and third, our anxiety if at least one of our guests in Vilnius is infected with COVID-19.
We will do our best to make RaAM14 scientifically challenging and smooth as well as friendly and entertaining.
We are sorry if you expected to participate in the conference live and hope for your understanding.
Local Organising Committee:
Dovilė, Eglė, Ieva, Jurga, Justina, Liudmila & Inesa
Presenter regular fee 80 EUR
Presenter student fee 30 EUR
Non-presenter fee 30 EUR
The deadline to have your accepted paper or poster added to the conference programme is 10 May 2021.
For non-presenters, including co-authors of registered presentations, the deadline is 14 June 2021.
- Please note that only RaAM paid-up members are eligible to attend the conference.
- If you are not a RaAM member, please become one here;
- If your membership has expired or you are not sure about it, please check it and / or renew it.
- One registration question concerns your time zone during the conference days, given in terms of deviation from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). For example, Vilnius, Lithuania, is UTC +2. Please consult this time zone converter.
- Students should be prepared to send us official confirmation of their student status, upon request.
- If you are eligible for a bursary, please contact RaAM Executive Committee.
UPDATING YOUR ABSTRACT
Before or after you register as a presenter, please update your abstract in EasyChair in order to be included in the conference programme. The deadline for updating the abstracts is 10 May 2021. How to update it please read here.
CONFERENCE PROGRAMME AND SCHEDULE
The conference programme with access links will be sent to all registered conference delegates on 17 June 2021.
- Due to the pandemic, the conference might go fully virtual. Thus, if you plan to attend it in person, please be sure that you buy refundable flight (or other transport) tickets and book free cancellation accommodation.
- If your plans change and you fail to attend the conference virtually or in person, cancellation of registration has to be done by email to the LOC. If a cancellation is received before or on 1 June 2021, reimbursement of the registration fee and social events, minus 10 EUR handling charges, will be made. If cancellation is received between 2 June and 14 June, reimbursement of the registration fee and social events will be cut half. After this date, or if the registrants failed to attend the conference for any reason, regrettably, no refund can be made.
Please REGISTER and PAY HERE.
NOTE. If you choose to pay by card, please note that only MAESTRO, VISA, and MASTERCARD are accepted. If you have problems paying by card, please refer to the bank at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com