Useful tips for full paper presenters
- You will have 20 minutes for your paper and 5 minutes for discussion.
- You will find your section from the HELP DESK of the Conference. To access the HELP DESK, use the link that you received from the RaAM14 LOC by e-mail.
- Come to your section 7-10 minutes before the session starts. Your host will ask you to test your audio and video and share screen to avoid problems when you have to present.
- When your time to present comes, your chair will call your name and ask you to share your screen and unmute your audio.
- When you finish, stop sharing your screen or ask your chair to help you.
- You are advised to keep your presentation simple, with no hyperlinks.